Meet the team!
I’m Gemma - also know as Mama G! I am a 23 year old mama to my wild child Kairo, who will be two in May and partner to Joe, we have been together for 5 years 💖 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Over on my Instagram you’ll find daily vlogs on IG stories on our every day life which includes the good ol time lapse cleaning videos, the tap tap game, weekly food shopping hauls and on Sundays we meal prep for the week ahead! and of course a heap of my beautiful son. My Instagram is all about keeping it real and open with you guys - about everything! Ain’t no filter over there 🤭 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I love supporting small in NZ and do whatever I can to help. I have just started up my own business Mama G's Beauty Boutique which is all very new and exciting! ⠀⠀
See you all soon,
Mama G 😘
We are the Manu’s. We are a family of Four living in the Mighty Manawatu with a passion for Finances, Budgeting and Meal Prep.
Leah is 4 (turning 21) and Ezekiel is 3, both are Youtube fanatics so you so best believe a lot of our reviews on products will be from the kidlets who, like their mother, enjoy being in front of the camera.
When it comes to our Instagram you will find a tonne of awesome cheap, family friendly meals that normally cost under $20, with heaps of money saving hacks and some laughs along the way (specifically me laughing at myself).
We share a lot on how to make a lunch box or dinner look good on a budget, whilst creating a good balance between healthy foods and treats but also catering to a fussy kids pallet!
Our biggest goal is to teach families how to live on a sustainable budget and to be creative with what is around them. We can’t WAIT to be Brand Ambassador’s for Little Giant Kids Store because we know that they are a one stop shop for all the products that are reusable, creative and kid friendly! What more could you ask for in a brand!
Can’t wait for you all to follow our journey and like I say “Knowledge is Power” so let’s all#normalizemoneytalk
You can find Courtney on Instagram
Hi! Sammie from @kahu_and_caige here!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Mum of two boys Jaxon & Logan. We are a busy family and I love getting creative with the kids lunches since they have one everyday and to be honest who wants the same old lunch everyday! We love baking and beaching 💖 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
See you all soon
You can find Sammie on Instagram
I’m Lisa, 32 year old Mum of 2 school age kiddies! I’m a fierce supporter of Small NZ Business and even run my own one over at Owl & Monkey.
I run Hanging with the Hays - a lifestyle blog which focuses on fashion, kids, family life and lots of FOOD! We are super excited to be working with Little Giants Kids Store and cannot wait to share more!
See you all soon, Lisa x
Hi I’m Kayla,⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I live in Taranaki with my three kids Chef Ashton (7), Chef Felix (3) and Chef Hazel (1), and let’s not forget Chef Dad - don’t be fooled he doesn’t cook 😆).
I run a healthy kids - food blog, named after Ashton, who is a food connoisseur turned food critic (F U S S Y 😉) so I use all the awesome gear from little giants kids store to jazz up his lunchbox so he can eat with his eyes. And then ... complain with his mouth! Luckily my two little ones still love my food. I know this because they steal all their meals from my plate!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
All three kids have food allergies and after spending a good part of seven years in the kitchen creating everything from scratch I’m fairly savvy at making sure no one misses out on anything - I can even make egg free frittata!
I share everything from daily lunchbox inspiration, family meal ideas, food budget tips, party food and sweet treats to allergy advice, waste free living, kitchen hacks and how-to’s with a bit of Mum life in between. I’m super passionate about healthy food and human nutrition so all my food has this in mind.
Brand Ambassador T & C's
Here is all the information about being a Little Giants Brand Ambassador.
Positions are full at this stage but if you would like to express interest then please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Each contract will be for a 3 month term. Term may be extended at Little Giants Kids Stores discretion.
- Having a public, active and engaged Instagram account and/or Facebook page.
- A genuine love for the products that Little Giants Kids Store offers.
- Promotes Little Giants Kids Store on your social media channels with clear photos of your products in action.
- Minimum requirement 6 posts on main feed (approximately 1 post every 2 weeks)
- Minimum requirement 24 posts on social media stories (approximately 2 stories per week)
- Using Little Giants Kids Store tags and #LittleGiantsKidsStore and #LGKSBrandAmassador in every post using your gifted products and products purchased with your unique discount code.
- Video unwrapping of your monthly parcel shared, tagged and hashtag on your social media channels.
- One monthly IG/FB takeover. More if both parties are happy with the performance.
- Supporting any specials, giveaways, events and launches through sharing on your social media channels.
- Ensuring photos used are of good quality, well lit and clear.
- Emailing any photos used (without watermarks) to email@example.com for use on the website and social media channels.
What will you get in return?
- A minimum of 3 products per month. You will send me your top 5 products including colours, patterns, sizes (if applicable) so I can send you the products that you will really love.
- A full post dedicated to introducing you and what you are all about.
- A unique 15% off code for your friends, family and followers.
- A unique 25% off code for anything additional you wish to purchase.
- Behind the scenes updates on new products arriving.
- Exposure on Little Giants Kids Store website, Facebook and Instagram accounts.
- Opportunities to host giveaways to your followers.
- My help in growing your own social media channels through reposting, sharing and tagging when appropriate.
- Photo credit for every photo used.
End of Contract
- If I believe you are not following the Terms and Conditions listed above.
- Misuse of discount code privileges by sharing your personal code or purchasing goods using your code on behalf of others.
- Agreeing to promote or share products for a similar business.
- Any posts or stories that contain unlawful material including (but not limited to) materials that may violate another’s intellectual property rights or promotes illegal activity, sexually explicit or violent material. Depicts or links to material that promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time.
How to apply
- Repost the Brand Amabassador post on your chosen platform telling me why you would love to be involved. Make sure you use #LittleGiantsRepSearch so I can see it!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Age of your child/ren
- Why you would love to be involved
- Facebook and/or Instagram accounts
- Two of your favourite photos showing your style of posting.