First Foods Feeder - Silicone Spoon
or 6 weekly payments from $0.63 learn more
Not sure where to start when looking for a suitable spoon for your little giant who is about to start solids? These spoons are a great place to start!
Each of our First Food Feeder Silicone Spoons have a rounded shape and soft silicone tip which is designed to be as gentle as possible on your babies delicate gums and face. The soft edges can be used to either scrape the last bit of puree from the bowl or jar and gently wipe the leftovers off your babies face. Lets face it, there is going to be a lot of that going on.
These silicone spoons were designed with mum in mind too. They are comfortable to hold and a suitable length to reach the bottom of the baby food jar so it doesn't end up all over your hands.
- Made of odor-resistant silicone
- Dishwasher safe on the top rack up to 60 degrees
- Made of super soft silicone
- Silicone may discolour over time
- Solid food is only recommended for babies 6 months or older, as per World Health Organisation recommendations. Please get professional advice if considering starting solids earlier