First Foods Feeder - Puree
or 6 weekly payments from $2.08 learn more
Our First Food Feeder Puree takes starting solids to a new level. It takes your baby food (home made or store bought), minus the jar and mess and packs it into one utensil for ready to go feeding. One handed feeding too! All you need to do is put your choice of baby puree into the bottle and seal the cap. When your little giant is ready to eat simply remove the cap and give the bottle a little squeeze and the puree will come out onto the spoon ready for instant feeding. No mess, no rubbish and you have a spare hand! It also comes with a handy lid so the spoon is kept clean and hygienic.
Once your little giant has experienced a number of different foods you can even put some of your smoothie in there for them to share. If you make home made puree, use a small ice cube tray then you can put the fruit or vegetables in frozen and it will defrost through the day. Great for keeping cool in summer or keeping the food fresh if it's not required until later in the day.
- One hand feeding
- Dispenses puree bit by bit as you squeeze
- Includes storage cap
- Easy to clean
- Dishwasher safe on the top rack up to 60 degrees
- Holds 120ml of puree
- Made from soft food grade silicone
- Hand wash recommended but can go in the dishwasher on top rack up to 60 degrees
- Silicone teat may discolour over time
- Solid food is only recommended for babies 6 months or older, as per World Health Organisation recommendations. Please get professional advice if considering starting solids earlier