EZPZ Care Bears Mat
Out of stock
The EZPZ Care Bears Mat will help your little one be happy and more adventurous with new tastes at mealtime. Suitable for 6+ months. Offered in Wish Bear (Teal) and Share Bear (Purple).
- Dimensions: 30cm x 20cm x 2.5cm
- Portion sizes are catered to toddlers at 85g, 85g & 170g
- Compartments remind parents to serve a fruit or veggie, protein and carbohydrate. The nose is perfect for dips!
- 3-4 mats can be stacked and carried to the table with food
- All-in-one placemat + plate captures kids' messes
- Placemat suctions to smooth surface tables and highchairs so no more tipped plates
- Made from high quality silicone that is BPA, PVC and phthalate free
- Easy to clean with warm soapy water (silicone doesn't support the growth of fungus, mould or bacteria)
- Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe!
- Built to last (silicone doesn't fade, corrode or deteriorate)
Care Bears Characters + Mealtime Lessons
Share Bear is a nurturing and generous bear, and she is happiest when she’s giving or baking. Mealtime Lesson: Share family meals! Trying new foods together as a family will influence what your children eat. The phrase “sharing is caring” is especially true around the dinner table. But this goes BOTH ways. Johnny may be more willing to try broccoli if you are ready to eat a few bites of his dino-nugget!
Wish Bear helps make wishes come true, and although they don't always come true, making wishes and trying your best is still fun. Mealtime Lesson: Wishful thinking can lead to eating! Finding a few foods your child is interested in trying (even if they are not your favourite choices) and exploring them together can be a wish come true for a hesitant eater! When we encourage kids to have a positive + wishful outlook at mealtime, we may be surprised by all the foods they are willing to try.