EZPZ Care Bears Bowl
or 6 weekly payments from $4.99 learn more
The EZPZ Care Bears Mat will help your little one be happy and more adventurous with new tastes at mealtime. Suitable for 6+ months. Offered in Wish Bear (Teal) and Share Bear (Purple).
- Dimensions: 23 x 18 x 2.5cm, portion sized at 170g
- Mat fits most highchair trays, including 'space saver' models
- Packaged in a reusable bag that is EZPZ to pop in your diaper bag
- Compartments remind parents to serve a fruit or veggie, protein and carbohydrate. The nose is perfect for dips!
- 3-4 mats can be stacked and carried to the table with food
- All-in-one placemat + plate captures kids' messes
- Placemat suctions to smooth surface tables and highchairs so no more tipped plates
- Made from high quality silicone that is BPA, PVC and phthalate free
- Easy to clean with warm soapy water (silicone doesn't support the growth of fungus, mould or bacteria)
- Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe!
- Built to last (silicone doesn't fade, corrode or deteriorate)
Care Bears Characters + Mealtime Lessons
Funshine Bear Nothing makes Funshine happier than going on adventures, and he makes the most of his days with fearlessness and sunny optimism. Mealtime Lesson: Have fun at mealtime! Making food fun is critical to success with a picky eater. Using fun feeding products like the EZPZ Care Bear Mats and adding cookie cutters, lollipop sticks and candy eyes will help your child become fearless with food!
Wish Bear helps make wishes come true, and although they don't always come true, making wishes and trying your best is still fun. Mealtime Lesson: Wishful thinking can lead to eating! Finding a few foods your child is interested in trying (even if they are not your favourite choices) and exploring them together can be a wish come true for a hesitant eater! When we encourage kids to have a positive + wishful outlook at mealtime, we may be surprised by all the foods they are willing to try.